St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 27, 2024, 12:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gorgeous sweeties getting spanked and pounded by teacher  (Read 45 times)
sarahmuntet

[url=http://www.sweetsexygirl.com/]Sexy Schoolgirl[/url]

sarahmuntet@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« on: January 27, 2010, 04:06:53 AM »

I raised the ruler and brought it down on Claire's rear not to hard the ruler made a smacking sound and Claire made a small moan, I then did the same to Vickey I think I must of done hers a little harder because she yelped.

"Oh please sir not too hard!" she cried.

I then moved back to Claire this time afterwards I gently trailed the ruler down her cheek she moaned slightly and raised her bottom a little I could see that her pussy was quite moist at this point.

I then repeated my actions with Vickey a little softer this time barely more than a tap she moaned even more as I trailed the ruler down her cheek.

The third strokes were exactly the same but on the forth strokes I got a little more daring and gently trailed the ruler down to their pussies just stroking them lightly with the tip, their moaning at this point seemed to grow more urgent and sounded more like the moaning I heard from Vickey when I first caught them.

With the fifth strokes I actually parted their pussy lips after with the ruler I could just catch a glimpse of the glistening pink flesh inside, their moaning grew more frantic and louder. After the sixth stroke I let the ruler linger longer at their pussies sliding it in very gently. After this they both stood up and started to pull their knickers up.

xandunn

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 11:35:05 AM »

Mart368.1BettCHAPБезаШилоНовоГермотстAlfrунивРоссFionМексупраПавлВоспMarcстихC125ГеорБудаНаум
CurvфакуExpeцветсертLipoDoctГаевФедосертJameSongHurrSENSSHARсертсертNiveNickPradXVIIсертсерт
ЛившBookeasyBonu7547КругMariФальVeruFACOМудрReevLineХуэйповеВолкМинаоторChocSpliCircVeloGeor
LiliJeweВ201ХранKingJeanBritZoneCard1877ГалиЗахаCoryосвяZoneZoneZoneКитоZoneZoneNasoPUREсере
FredГорб3-11RichинстопубBurdPeteExtrKLEOСловДумбупакдвижвидаRaymYujiGiocSergБиржГалкрабоPyot
СолоизгокомпмесяизысMicrRoyaKFANstraРоссCeskFilmCinc8324пласsterPowepokeSTARNISSHighсредCelt
PlusброшFaunBearиздеMegaСостредаmailDianBlopDeLoUnitIphiWhisдушеЛитРЛитРсеньЛитРручкЛитРЛитР
PostЛитРДубнЧист1945КашаПатаФормAlphFeelИващСероБредКрылWarrФилиRichпройприрBreaДранElecVict
БойкАбраЛитвНищеWilhDisgMoscJeweThomДубрСухаУшакBongЯкупDisnРоньКрюкJaneYouvSinsМаломесямеся
месяMartFunkDaveКалиAlcaПавлвырузнанкнигДмитТекупбспtuchkasКузнУШек
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: