St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 21, 2024, 05:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After reading your joke apt the heat  (Read 140 times)
0sediodo

View Profile Email
« on: April 22, 2011, 12:16:55 AM »

1. The Secretary first entered office, the office director's wife rushed in, waving a women's briefs, the Secretary said: My husband came home and was wearing a woman's underwear, you have to pipe. The Secretary nodded yeah, he dragged the panties into the pocket. Home in the evening, the Secretary base his wife washing dress pocket briefs Secretary, the Secretary said: not allowed to open later this joke, the sufferers of people looking for a whole day.
 2. universities, the bell rang, the educator entered the study-room, only the sparse sitting apartment where the three students, the teacher turned a unconcerned ear, and even talked about the two classes. Bi speaking, the teacher cornered approximately and asked: We are not your students, we are in this self-study. Drivers horrified even to eat the apple core,tory burch reva flats, just listen to her continued: After the birth of a child since I do not eat out.
 4. a lad crush on a girl for a long time. Day self-study class, boys finally muster the courage to write a note to that girl that says: I agree I will no class Ke Guazi a! What do you think the first pick to? Measurement is the kind of person who you are. Published the answer: The question is: 1, ape is the most typical 250; 2, the orangutan is Shaogen Jin mentally handicapped; 3, the ape is the Alzheimer's precursor; 4, King Kong is the pate of the cheat to be caught in the door ~ Test Analysis: Do you discern banana coconut tree that grows over it?
 6. 1. There are all thirty days per month do not want to work,cheap asics! 2. give yourself an English appoint, cried the oppression on Alexander. 3. Since the neurotic was
, the entire morale of the folk and more 4. Travel is weary of alive from their own place to go where other people exhausted of living. 5. Fire trucks do not come, the bombard will demolish the ah 6. Fish very perplexing, absence to alteration water once a week, I often forget. Changed once a week after on had to fish.
 7. wedding night, the bride inquired the groom: Honey, how did you calculate of working behind me? The groom said: Give me always the time, I know the girls wrote a adore letter, and only one human you reply. . . . .
 8. Kobayashi, such as bus at the station, a girl staring at him smiling,asics kinsei, handsome Kobayashi know, fascinated the care of the girl, then waded a few laps on the place, path, across the girl, the more gifted smile, and Kobayashi met with even more energetically to start walking in place. Kobayashi, an aunt on one side, said:
 9. Ge Jige party after chatting about how to offend his wife. At the end, or some old method: kneeling washboard,mbt sneakers, kneeling on the keyboard, kneeling embark. A man thumping his wife ache her, and surely not upon the knees. Everyone booing him to repeat a call to his wife on the hands-free alternative. His wife said: more than it hurts those who bend, how bad do you! We asked: What was kneeling ah? His wife was silent a long time: immediate noodles bend it, allowed the dregs! !
 10. Irish matrimony not granted apt divorce, but you tin select the duration from 1 to 100 years, equivalent to automatically expire from the non-renewal, but the shorter the higher the cost, 1-year registration fare of more than 20,000 RMB, 100 years, by the time 6 yuan. Married as a annual, namely you do no comprehend marriage, so there is a quite thick writing to look by marriage, and the choice of 100 was merely a piece of paper above which was written sentence: I hope you grow antique together.
 11. robber pillaging a bank, the gate Duanhe loudly: Way behind, petty criminals, said counting how much money grasp. Criminal central shook his head:
 12. the old couple to take pictures, the photographer asked: Squid said: Mother, full of ink, it has also transform a bandit stomach! Mouse wrote: something to eat and drink all daytime in panic, can not old? Fly said: The biggest difference among me and the bees is that different tastes. Fish said: I do not go to anyone coffeehouse annihilated! Dinosaur said: Sorry, died also early, so you anxiety approximately it. . . .
 14. Pig to South Korea for charm, become handsome, then to the night spot to ascertain beauty. Afterwards Pig prettiness Q: I accustomed to know how hideous? My Pig! Beauty shocked: Two brothers, I'm old dirt,uggs boots!! !
 15. A man came to the psychiatric hospital: Doctor, my wife thought that he was the piano, how can I do? Doctor: So you do not send her? Man: Are you mental imperfect? How can I have one elevating heaving the piano?

Every morning with the three miracles with ginger

Avoid fried meats which angry up the blood. If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts. Keep the juices abercrombie and fitch flowing by jangling around gently as you move. Go very lightly on vices such as carrying on in society. The social ramble ain’t restful. Avoid running at all times. Don’t look back. Something may be gaining on you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: