St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 23, 2024, 07:25:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: as Gandhi once pointed out  (Read 74 times)
tom72964

View Profile Email
« on: April 23, 2011, 04:03:07 PM »

yixian:
Jordan heels for women
nike heels for women
christian louboutin shoes

http://www.pontikos.net/forum/index.php?topic=1985.msg4324#msg4324

that most people are not likely to understand.
  I see them frantically pursuing various goals in the world, displaying their many talents and abilities, trying to get ahead in the rat race. Meanwhile, I appear to be stubbornly persisting in my lowly ways. Why am I so different? It is only because I hold on to the basis of life, the nurturing mother of all things - the Great Tao itself!
  Notes
  When Lao Tzu talks about not being overly calculating and scrutinizing, he is specifically referring to our conduct in interpersonal relationships. Most people keep track of "scores" - slights nike jordan heels for women, cold shoulders, back stabs, and so on - with great clarity and precision high heeled jordan, so that when the time is right they can dole out vengeance and "even the score."
  Tao cultivators do not do that. They take action to protect themselves, or distance themselves from malicious people, but otherwise let go of personal affronts without needing to retaliate in kind.
  People who do not understand think cultivators must be obtuse to let others take advantage of them like that. They fail to see that, as Gandhi once pointed out, if we all practice "an eye for an eye casual shoes," pretty soon the whole world will be blind.
  In the game of life, those who shrewdly "win" at the expense of others will
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: