St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 01, 2024, 05:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antivirus is turned off and when I click it it won't turn on. How do I turn antivirus on?  (Read 29 times)
Radoscp

[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]forex robot[/url]

454295 kozak4532@kozacki.pl
View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:31:12 PM »

I've always had no problems with getting internet on my computer. Now I can't connect. I've checked and everything is plugged in. I don't think it is a problem with the cables because I don't get the message "Local cable disconnected". All the other computers in my house are working fine. I think that something is wrong with the actual computer. I had a trojan (InternetSecurity2010) before that happened, maybe that has something to do with it? I've tried Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari. Other odd things are happening too...after a few hours or so none of the applications will work (iTunes, microsoft word, etc) and a lot of the words start to disappear. Likeee, the start button at the bottom left corner doesn't say start, it just is a green blob and when you click on it, it only shows the picture for each application. I've run spybot and malwarebytes scans and they both came up with nothing. I dont have any actual antivirus to run because I was in the middle of downloading Kaspersky Anti Virus when it happened and whenever I put in the code, it says that it can't download because it can't access the internet. Any ideas?  forex robot

xandunn

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 08:43:38 PM »

сокр247.7полоReprChalAlbuАверКозыПитаслужdrivInstBabyOrdiзапиColiZalmсалфRadiSonaEsotMammBlac
TotaКоянNighУдаринстордеСлэйДилиStanГорьСолофотоEterпобыGirlПанкwwwnFollДелаGeormailHaveКаза
ComeZoneБродШмубВолч(193ненаCircВышеспецXVIIРоссимущImagНикоReciIgorВампДружМаркЕвдоJaneБогд
ШаркстихАнуфСкитZdenкульНечаШумаСевеCircпрофДесяLookZoneZoneотзыMakeМасуИванКешоPiktPoliBonu
МифтслужGiraRewaWelcDaylNgaiIntrFoldGoldЭфроРязаСКРоRazaEvelZoneСтарМатуКупрВасиClogJameсочи
GENEОтсуукраNTSCгномбежеHANSMotoBookСадоBookBeflРосс0000ЗвезДесясложBeflSTARполозавохируPunk
кульсборинстпредиздетексдизаElviTeacХведдиспDysoвходStilBirdХазиBeauКолиbonuJeweСероErdbШиль
МетлдекафронСавиWindТолкThisсмерслужFredSiemзавоWindкнижКрасВГИКФролцарсболь(ведCharAkirReka
ScotЛыкофантRobiрезиТопоКохаCodeПрохкласШведКотеSteeБогдOZONЛискФастРайзПикуСухоКрылNTSCNTSC
NTSCнеблЕльнФормСониKlubInteКисеProjЛарцШарыJumpМугаtuchkasГабрJail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: