St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 12, 2024, 11:27:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tory burch sale shoes Stylish Shearling Boots_45  (Read 81 times)
toryburch20

View Profile Email
« on: March 30, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »

Everyone girl must own a pair of warm winter boots, especially if they live anywhere that gets as cold as it does in the North East of the United States. There's no better style than shearling boots to keep those toes warm during the cold winter months. In this guide I'll share some of my personal favorite shearling boots and compare different prices as well.
The first boot I've selected is made by Michael Kors. This boot comes over the knee (which is extremely in right now) and is made with honey leather. It's a beautiful color and has a shearling trim running along the shaft. It's also completely shearling lined and is made with a rubber sole. The buckle along the top of the boot not only looks great tory burch boot, but is there to adjust the boot as well. These stylish boots retail for $289.00 but can be purchased at BlueFly.com for a savings of 40% tory burch riding boots!
With no surprise, Tory Burch made her way into the pack. She's one of the hottest designers right now and makes a beautiful shearling lined sheepskin boot. They come in either brown or black and made with a round toe. What jumped out at me with this boot is the whipstitched leather trim around the bottom of the boot. It looks great and it's different. It also has a rubber sole, so your feet will stay dry if it's wet outside. Her signature medallion is placed on top of the boot, so everyone will know you're in style with Tory Burch! These boots can be purchased at Neiman Marcus for $295.00.
The last pick for shearling boots are UGG's. They're extremely popular tory burch sale shoes, but that's for good reason. They don't make many shoes as comfortable and as warm as these boots. My favorite style is the classic tall boot. They even recommend to wear the boot barefoot and you'll stay comfortable in temperature up to -30 degrees F. These can be purchased at almost any department store for $180.00.
I hope this article gave you an idea of some of the options out there. Good luck shopping!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: