St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 13, 2024, 05:18:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chanel Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags, Replica Handbag Cakes  (Read 126 times)
x6zj6vf8t

View Profile Email
« on: March 30, 2011, 05:33:08 AM »

fake handbag guide SEARCH JOIN OUR COMMUNITY BRANDS Louis Vuitton (91) Chanel (46) Chloe (6) Coach (10) Dior (3) Dolce & Gabbana (1) Fendi (Cool Gucci (46) Hermes (22) Jimmy Choo (4) Marc Jacobs (3) Prada (Cool Yves Saint Laurent (3) SITE OF THE MONTH IMPORTANT PAGES Replicahot.com Stole My Identity!How to Spot a Scam Replica Handbag Site Replica Valley RipoffsOMG! Have you seen the new additions at Replicavalley.com?Rental vs Replica: Rent a Louis Vuitton Handbag or Buy Replica Handbags?Are there any good replica handbag site reviewers out there?Is Buying Replica Handbags Illegal?Introducing My New Replica Site Newsletter!Replica Handbags Sites Are Not Intimidated by Scare Tactics of Louis Vuitton and ChanelMy Artsy has arrived: Come and see some picturesReplicapot got a makeover: Come check it out!Don't Get Burned: Replica Handbag Site Payment Methods ExplainedReplica Watch Shopping GuideWin A Free Replica Item of Your ChoiceLouis Vuitton Handbags on eBay: Is it Worth the Risk?Replica Handbags Horror StoriesHow To Buy Replica Online Without Getting Ripped Off   Archives
 SOFIA RECOMMENDS AllWomenstalk
Fashion Trends
Louis Vuitton
The Bag Snob
Tiffany Replica Reviews Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags That Are Good Enough To Eat May 25, 2010 / Posted in Louis Vuitton by Sofia 54
I’ve often seen a replica Louis Vuitton handbag that almost looks good enough to eat. But I never thought that I might literally have the chance! Let me explain. Normally, good quality replica handbags are made of such materials as leather, canvas, stainless steel, and plastic. But one Chinese manufacturer has gone a more unconventional route and is using sugar, flour, eggs, salt, baking powder, and chocolate. Yes, a Chinese baker by the name of Huang Jianghan has started making replica Louis Vuitton (and Dior and Chanel) handbag cakes! I don’t know about you, but I have quite the sweet tooth. Add that to my penchant for handbags, and Mr. Jianghan has got himself a deadly combination! Here are a few of his tasty creations.
Some of these are so beautiful; it would be a shame to eat them! But I think I might be able to manage if one was put in front of me. Look at how realistic they are! What do you think? Would you eat a replica Louis Vuitton Speedy cake?
 Popularity: 35% 54 comments Tags: louis vuitton cakes, louis vuitton replica
 This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 25th, 2010 at 10:11 am and is filed under Louis Vuitton. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Responses to: Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags That Are Good Enough To Eat LV-fan ~ 05/25/2010 at 10:33 am
Oh wow that is amazing! They look sooo cute! I wouldnt wanna eat them – theyre so nicely done!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/25/2010 at 1:12 pm
tell me about it *giggles*
 Reply Anna ~ 05/25/2010 at 2:47 pm
Hi Sofia. I have been enjoying your site for the last few months and want thank you for all the research that you do! I recently bought a chanel flap bag from replicavalley.com and am very happy with the quality. Since they don’t always have the chanel bag that I am looking for, can you please recommend a backup site that is up to your standards? Thanks again!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/25/2010 at 3:27 pm
Definitely Anna, my pleasure!
That would be  which was originally  but now they changed names
 Reply Anna ~ 05/25/2010 at 10:29 pm
Thank you so much! And the cakes look amazing,Chanel!! Would make for a nice birthday cake!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/26/2010 at 8:54 am
I knoooow! Yum!
 Reply doll ~ 05/25/2010 at 3:54 pm
Yeah, beautiful cake to look at and I’m sure beautiful to eat too, if I was there that thing would be gone in 2 seconds I love desserts. Firsrt I’d take lots of pics though! Hehe.
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/25/2010 at 5:42 pm
Oh Doll,louis vuitton replica handbags, tell me about it. I was droolling all over my laptop when I first ran into those pics.
 Reply doll ~ 05/26/2010 at 8:30 am
Hahaha
 Reply debbi ~ 05/25/2010 at 8:08 pm
Hi Sophia, so if you were to order the Alexa bag why would you order from Replicavalley instead of Bagaholics? The price difference is only about 20dollars and you have seen actual photos of the one from Bagaholics sent in from a reader.I am just curious why? Have you actually seen one from replicavalley? Are they made in the same factory? I can’t decide. PLEASE HELP!! THANKS SO MUCH Debbi
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/26/2010 at 8:53 am
Evidently because it looks way better Not only the color, but also the stitching and fabric are so close to the real thing I could never tell it`s replica. While the one on bagaholics is not so close to perfection, or so I see it.
 Reply Kat ~ 05/26/2010 at 9:12 pm
Hey Sofia, I love your website, especially the reviews, and your and your readers’ glowing recommendations of ReplicaValley inspired me to make my first ever replica purchase from them (a LV multicolor Ursula and an LV keychain to take advantage of the 10% discount lol). Everything went smoothly at first, and I received prompt emails when my credit card cleared and when they processed my order and sent it to their warehouse to be shipped. That was on 5/21, and the website told me my order would be shipped out on the next business day, which was to have been this Monday. However, it’s been 3 days, and I have yet to get any further information on the status of my order. Whenever I log on to my account it just says that it’s processing, and each day that I contacted their LiveChat support techs, they always tell me the same story: that the warehouse is processing my order and it’ll be shipped out the following day (which then gets delayed to the next day, and so forth). To be honest I’m starting to get a little concerned here I was just wondering if this has ever happened before? ReplicaValley seems like a very legitimate business, and everybody’s reviews have been fantastic but considering that I’ve dropped $260 only to get all the delays with no satisfactory explanation’s…well, it’s kind of unsettling =/
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/27/2010 at 7:55 am
Hey Kat, great to have you as a reader!
Let me go first, by saying that I`m sure everything will go smoothly with your purchase, though I honestly don`t know what`s with the delay. It sometimes happens. Well, it happens to all replica stores out there every once in a while, no matter how prompt they are. I advise you to call customer support or try the live chat once again and try to find out more. Pursue them. And keep us updated on how your order is going.
 Reply Carol ~ 05/27/2010 at 10:08 am
Hi Kat and Sofia,
 Just wanted to say that just purchased a chanel bag from replicavalley. I live in Australia they sent me emails about my purchase, about it being shipped the next day eventually they sent me a tracking number. I wasnt able to track my order till the day i actually recieved it which is anywhere between a week or 2! So don’t be too concerned give it a little time. My story is very much like yours but in the end i got what i ordered. I am just replying to help put your mind at ease because i know how i felt when i was waiting around for my chanel handbag!!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/27/2010 at 12:10 pm
Thanks Carol for pointing out!
 Reply livvy ~ 05/29/2010 at 5:03 pm
I am really interested to know what you think of your Chanel Replica ? I REALLY want buy a replica classic flap chanel, but i have been waiting on peoples reviews of replica chanel they have bought!
which model did you purchase and also is it good quality? x
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/31/2010 at 10:07 am
Hey there Livvy!
Oh I have so many Chanel replicas you wouldn`t believe me. It`s better if you asked me if I have a certain item you`ve seen on the site.
My favourite online shopping store is found at  where you can find a great selection of replica, and yet so popular, handbags.
 Reply Anna ~ 05/27/2010 at 7:47 pm
Hi Kat. I too recently ordered a chanel bag from replica valley. I live in NY and received my bag about two and a half weeks after I placed the order. There also was a lapse of a few days between the time they called me to confirm my order and when they shipped it out but I got it with no problems. Please do not worry,coach purses!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/28/2010 at 7:32 am
Great, thanks for letting us all know. What did you order and how`s the quality?
 Reply Anna ~ 05/28/2010 at 6:56 pm
I ordered the Chanel classic quilted medium flap. The quality of the leather was excellent and I went over the stitching detail by detail. Very good. Only one teensy problem and its not a big deal was the “Chanel” lettering on the inside. Its a little crooked but you would have to really be looking for it to really notice it. Out of 5 bags I give it a four and a half! I am truly happy with it! Also, I just placed an order with  I bought the the chanel flap covered hobo. I really wanted it and replica valley didn’t have so I will let you know how it goes when I receive it. I am so excited I can’t wait!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/31/2010 at 11:02 am
Great Anna, thanks for sharing your experiences here with us, and don`t forget to keep us updated.
Oh and maybe you could send some pics at replicapot@gmail.com,louis vuitton handbags, you know sharing is caring
 Lindsay Samuels ~ 05/27/2010 at 11:14 am
Hello Sofia. I think you and I have the same comon interest: Louis Vuitton. I have been looking at a lot of websites and I have found two that I would like you to see. I want the speedy 30 green graffiti:

I haven’t bought from neither site but I think I’m going to use the second one since it is cheaper and the green is more “green” if you know what I mean. Could you please tell me what you think about the second site? Thank you,
Lindsay Samuels
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/28/2010 at 7:39 am
Hey Lindsay, great to have you as a reader.
Between the two links, I`d go with the handbag Replica Valley carries. More green doesn`t mean better. The way I see the second bag is too green, cheap look, cheap quality
 Reply Kat ~ 05/27/2010 at 2:05 pm
Hi Carol and Sofia
Thanks so much for all your answers. I’m a first-time replica buyer so I guess I’m a little jittery lol. I’ll keep you updated on how my order goes, especially because there are several nice bags I would love to purchase in the future from ReplicaValley if they come through with this one
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/28/2010 at 7:38 am
Great Kat!
 Reply bego ~ 05/27/2010 at 2:32 pm
Hello Sophia, I read your recommendation to Debbie on the Alexa from replicavalley, in my opinion the leather is all grainy, this is not how is supposed to be, the handle should be in one piece but this one is like divided on 2, the metal at the bottom of the right strap is coming out of the leather…
I have no interest in recommending bagaholics, i’m a bag lover and buy from at least 4 different places depending on the bag I’m looking for, the product is what guides me not the sites (of course they have to be serious)
It’s also very difficult to find a place that has all the models right, i read many good reviews about replicavalley bags and i have no doubt that is a great place but i honestly don’t think that their alexa’s are a good replica, just my opinion.
 I’m now into my next purchase : New Velo Balenciaga model I ordered from ioffer, i saw Ash pics of hers and felt in love, mine is in “sang” color….Can’t wait!!!
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/28/2010 at 2:41 pm
I think it`s gorgeous. Just by looking at the pictures I can tell the leather is soft and look at the stitching!
I`ll be getting the Alexa soon, and all of us will see what the deal is
 Reply Irena ~ 05/30/2010 at 11:07 am
Hi Sofia,
this very afternoon i have my order ready on replicavalley: an Alexa and two Paratys. But it turns out that RV does not ship to my country (Singapore). What a bummer! Why is that? Singpost is considered on a par with Japan Post, excellent service. Oh well, i guess maybe i should try my luck on other sites
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/31/2010 at 10:33 am
Hey there Irena.
As much as I`d love to be able to answer your question, I cannot,designer handbags, as I don`t have the knowledge for that. But there is one place you can try, and that is their live customer help. Their agents would be the ones having the possibility to help in this matter.
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 05/28/2010 at 12:34 pm
Yes, but what do you think with the website I told you about:
Thank you for your attention.
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/28/2010 at 2:38 pm
Great selection, but cheap quality
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 05/28/2010 at 3:10 pm
Yes I agree with you. I am currently in love with Alexander Wang’s Coco Duffel bag and when i saw it on that site I just had to choose it. Any recommendations Sofia?
Lindsay,
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/31/2010 at 11:50 am
At the moment, I have no clue of any online store that would carry this. I`ll do some research. Then let you know.
 Reply Kat ~ 05/28/2010 at 3:59 pm
So apparently the reason for my delay is b/c their warehouse had run out of the LV bag I wanted but they offered to let me either cancel my order or replace it so I replaced it with a Chanel black-and-white tote and just received the tracking info this morning. Fingers crossed that this goes well
 Reply Sofia ~ 05/31/2010 at 11:05 am
Don`t see any reasons why it wouldn`t go well Fingers crossed!
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/02/2010 at 2:02 pm
Hey Sofia! Well I think I am going to go with this website:
Thoughts?
 Reply Sofia ~ 06/02/2010 at 5:48 pm
Link doesn`t work, you sure it`s the correct one?
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/03/2010 at 7:14 am
Yes, I am absolutely sure I gave you the correct link. Try again
If it does not work try:
They are affliates.
 Reply Sofia ~ 06/03/2010 at 1:37 pm
Hey Lindsay
Here, I hope you can tell the differences
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/03/2010 at 3:04 pm
Hey Sofia
Well i checked both sites and you are right. RV has the best Louis Vuitton but their chanel selection is not as wide as on  which is affliated with  and www-ebags-replicas.com
I hope you can check the chanel on sight-focus and then let me know what you think. Thanks in advance,
Lindsay
 Dee ~ 06/02/2010 at 8:30 pm
try typing in bags-replicas. This is the same site I purchased from. I’m going to try RV next just to see the difference!! I love the pics of the Galleria(sp?) from them, quality looks superb!
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/03/2010 at 3:01 pm
Hey Dee! Can you please tell me how did it go with top-replica-handbags.net please?
Thanks in advance,
 Reply sana ~ 07/19/2010 at 9:38 pm
hi lindsay, just wanted to get your opinion about top-replica-handbags.net if you went on buying from them. i love some of the bags they got there but just want to know if they are legit, safe and not a scam site. thanks for your input
 Reply felix ~ 06/02/2010 at 11:21 pm
cool site. I like it
 Reply bampi ~ 06/03/2010 at 3:17 am
Oh, this one is really cute
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/04/2010 at 6:27 am
Yes, I am definately trying some of their chanel. But look at for this one:
I have seen those pictures elsewhere so I wouldn’t trust on that bags. But the rest seems amazing! Dont you think?
 Reply Sofia ~ 06/04/2010 at 9:04 am
Not all of them. But some seem pretty good I`ll do some more research about this website.
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/04/2010 at 11:58 am
Oh please do and then let me know please
My email address is lindsayloveslv@gmail.com
 Reply Sofia ~ 06/04/2010 at 1:06 pm
Great!
 Reply Lindsay Samuels ~ 06/12/2010 at 12:08 pm
Sofia can you tell me Dee’s email? I would like to see how it went with her with the ebags-replicas.com.
 Reply Sofia ~ 06/14/2010 at 1:50 pm
Hey Lindsay!
I`m sorry I cannot do that without Dee`s approval. As soon as you get it, I`ll give it to you with all my heart
 Reply Sofia ~ 06/03/2010 at 8:32 pm
Okay, so they have a vast selection of Chanel that I might consider trying. Hmmm…
 Reply sana ~ 07/21/2010 at 6:13 pm
hi sofia, is  a legit site, not a scam site. im not talking about the quality of the bags, but at least–will they really deliver goods ordered or just take your money? appreciate your input thanks a lot.
 Reply Sofia ~ 07/22/2010 at 10:44 am
What payment methods do they accept I wonder?! I can`t seem to see it on their site.
Okay, and if we`re not talking about quality here, all I can say is that they have a legit return policy, which basically makes things safe, but it`s a must they accept credit cards. Otherwise…
 Reply Leave a reply Click here to cancel reply.
 Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Recent Posts Reader Submitted Charming Replica Site Review: Replicavalley.com Can`t Forget About Dolce & Gabbana Classic Replica Handbags: Timeless Replica Louis Vuitton That Will Never Die Chloe Margareth, Queen Of The New Handbags At Replica Valley My New Fendi Multicolor Peekaboo Is Making Me A Fendi Fiend! Most Commented How To Buy Replica Online Without Getting Ripped OffAre there any good replica handbag site reviewers out there?Replica Site Review of Replicavision.com: A Dream Come True!Replica Site Review of Replicavalley.com: Just What a Girl needsReader's Replica Handbag Site Review of Replicavalley Most Popular Designer Handbags That Got Sienna Miller On The Best Dressed ListLouis Vuitton Releases A Soon-To-Be-Classic In The Monogram Empreinte CollectionShould Sofia Coppola Take Over Louis Vuitton Handbags?Chloe Margareth, Queen Of The New Handbags At Replica Valley Classic Replica Handbags: Timeless Replica Louis Vuitton That Will Never Die Copyright 2010 ReplicaPot.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: