St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 25, 2024, 09:19:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: they can clear the trouble peeling  (Read 50 times)
tom72964

View Profile Email
« on: April 12, 2011, 08:38:05 AM »

yixian:
tory burch outlet
tory burch outlet

http://www.thevahq.com/Forum/index.php/topic,873.msg2275.html#msg2275

Ruby Lin: focus on dual functions of skin care products  louis vuitton designer
 Ruby is more fortunate,
 Because of her skin is dry, so the summer is not easy for the oil, and few young president of acne, one day about two or three times as long to wash the face on it. Trouble than the average girl but she is: dry skin jordan high heel shoes womens, the oil is not easy, so easy to dry face.
So what if the heart  dry skin care methods? Ruby said: "I usually spend the dual function of skin care products, such as make-up and maintenance of the market now have range of products, and also has moisturizing lip gloss lipstick type of lipstick, like me, have to provide all people with dry skin Therefore, I suggest you a simple, mainly in the same area with only one make-up fresh and natural skin care products. "
 Elbows and joints if you want to deal with these most vulnerable part of the dry, use lemon or orange peel, gently wipe the skin, they can clear the trouble peeling, the skin will become smooth; addition can also be used gauze , lemon, grapefruit or orange peel wrapped into a bath of hot water, soak for 5 minutes, so that the hot water bath also has Vitamin C, and then began to bath lv men, so that the skin will be pink and tender.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: