St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 21, 2024, 09:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: low mbt shoes above bargain -J-Dud Does It_4722  (Read 58 times)
dsfsd70dy

View Profile Email
« on: April 24, 2011, 05:25:14 PM »

Dime: How do you guys pass the time on the team plane?,MBT Women's Tunisha
JD: The vets play cards. The repose of us will watch DVDs or joke nigh, clowning who’s the worst-dressed when we have to dress up. Some folk are slumbering in the airplane, some hear to their iPods, some watch films, some play cards.
Dime: So who’s the worst-dressed player on the Bobcats?
JD: Well, the most-clowned are me, Jermareo Davidson,cheap mbt shoes on sale, Ray Felton and Jeff McInnis. But we’re not the worst – we just clown on every other the most. I’d say the worst-dressed is between Ryan Hollins and Emeka Okafor.
Dime: Most rookies say the biggest inconsistency between college and the pros is the peregrination. How have you been holding up?
JD: We’re about 25, 30 games in, and my body is holding up pretty agreeable. The most complicated thing because me is that we had extra off-days in seminary. And I understand didn’t go to the gym on those off-days; I’d be at home, playing video games or something. Now on your off-days you’re always act stuff, obtaining shots up and working out, because you’re in the NBA and you must be prepared to melodrama against the best players. I might lift on gamedays, which I not did in college.
Jared Dudley’s article is like the inverse of Josh Howard’s. Four years ago, Howard won the ACC Player of the Year but surprisingly fell to 29th in the NBA Draft. For Dudley — who won the same ACC glory this past season — his draft rank was only amazing for it seemed also high; the Charlotte Bobcats took J-Dud at #21 overall last summer, several specks higher than most people had predicted. While no one was beating J-Dud’s production in college (19 points per game as a senior), his pro potential was in mistrust because he’s not a great athlete and is one of those “Does everything good but naught outstanding” types, just like Howard.
Dime: Do you reserve up with the progress of additional rookies? What about your old teammates at Boston College?
JD: A mini bit of either. I keep up with the rookies; we’re variety of in it together. I watch BC as much for I can … I know they have a huge game coming up against Kansas. When I took over the reigns from Craig Smith (at BC), I could penetrate players who were growing,mbt shoes America marketing -Eyewear Jewelry_586, but were kind of held them back because it was my time to shine. Now I’m seeing Tyrese Rice; he could be putting up the best numbers in the ACC as yet in points and supports.
Almost a third of the access into his rookie year, Dudley is getting chaste PT for the ‘Cats, averaging 14 minutes a night and putting up 4.7 points and 3.4 rebounds per. He went for 16 points, 10 boards and 3 steals against the Raptors earlier this month, dripped 16 points and 11 boards on the Suns in November, and had 11 points and 9 rebounds in a unforgettable Thanksgiving-weekend loss to the Celtics.
Dime: What was your “Welcome to the NBA” moment?
JD: I don’t consider I’ve had it anyhow. Paul Pierce gave me about 20,mbt 70, 21 points,Legends of English Football- #3 Len Shackleton_1693, which is his mean, and I had a double-double opposition him. I meditation I did well against Tracy McGrady … I haven’t had namely moment where I’ve gotten dunked aboard alternatively crossed over just aboutmeone fair devastated me. One period Caron Butler said someone like, “Ain’t not rookie guarding me,” and kick a jump shot above me, merely that was the only time he scored above me.
Dime: Going to the Bobcats on Draft Night, what were your expectations?
JD: I thought I’d have one opportunity to play, but honestly, I didn’t know I’d start this numerous games so early. I thought I’d be proficient to aid the team grow and amend. I didn’t set whichever individual goals as far as scoring points or everything like that, because you never know how much you’re going to play when you’re a rookie. The Bobcats weren’t an of the altitude teams in the League, so I knew the opportunity was there. And you know, we have a brand-new coach; it’s his first pate coaching job, so he’s learning just like this team is.
Putting in work at BC.
J-Dud Does It
Back while J-Dud didn’t have a number.
Dime: Does the fact that the Bobcats are losing make it harder to handle with the inconsistent playing time?
JD: Of lesson everything’s a lot easier when you’re obtaining. Winning solves anything. We’re 10-16 right now, so we’re trying to figure things out. But once you’re winning,vibram toes, everyone’s elated.
Dime: Has your rookie year been about what you anticipated?
Jared Dudley: I knew it would be difficult. I had some success early,MBT Women's Men's Shoes -Arsenal v Sunderland- Liv, starting in 4 or five games, getting a pair double-doubles, then I’d go from that to not playing at all in some games. But I know we’re a group searching for alternatives. It’s difficult when you don’t know when you’re gonna play, but you have to reside ready, and when you do play, play your best. But it’s been magnificent. I’ve gotten to guard Tracy McGrady, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala … It’s everything I assumed and more.
I talked to J-Dud last night in among Wednesday’s detriment to the Wizards and tonight’s family date with the Hornets to talk almost his beginner year, his current dolls and what it’s like to guard some of the League’s best …
Dime: Who’s one player on the Bobcats that you didn’t know was as good as they were before you joined the team?
JD: Matt Carroll, even now. I think he’s one of the top five best shooters in the NBA. I know I’m just a rookie saying this, but he is. And the thing is, when Matt comes into the game, teams know he’s shooting. They know he’s not gonna post up, they know he’s not gonna drive. He doesn’t play on the Suns where he gets a lot of broad open shots, and we don’t have a Shaq on our team where Matt will get a lot of kick-outs from the post. But still he hits shots game in and game out.
Dime: What was the premier thing you bought with your first NBA check?
JD: A car, a 2008 white Escalade. I had never owned a car in my whole life, so I went and test-drove a Benz, a BMW, a Range Rover – but I thought I shouldn’t go with something too big,sale mbt, you know? Like if you get a Benz, what’s afterward that? A Bentley? So I figured I’d get the Escalade and shake up to the afterward one the next time I get a car.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: