St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 23, 2024, 10:31:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi There!  (Read 21 times)
Lena

elagatha@yandex.ru
View Profile
« on: July 03, 2010, 02:14:27 PM »

Hi There! -  I am Elena and i'am 26 - Single!!! I am dancing teacher at the school. i like my work. I am from Russia city Kazan. I live in our flat with my parents. I looking for a nice carefully responsible man which has ripened for Serious relations and also dreams to establish a family with true woman. I am had no the important role by its nationality  Its colour of a skin, its social status and his career. For me it is very important that this person to do Me happy always... That it to do me by the princess for it that near to it I to feel itself The present woman... I wish to find the person which to give me all - respect, care, caress tenderness, Understanding, kindness, sincerity, honesty and love. I promise to give reciprocity. I wish to be always with it quiet and joyful. One well-known Chinese philosopher has told: "the Person Can be poor, but thus to be happy... Because the main thing is its body And soul. If it is happy with these things it is happier than any person on light!" I consider that the person defines the qualities, behaviour, character and manners only being in a society, Therefore only those people with whom it communicates can give more detailed opinion and think of it or from the positive  or - with negative... I colleagues thinks of me I the confident independent woman capable to take the problem decision in my hands... My girlfriend thinks of me I can be the stinker, and I can be the kind gentle and tender girl, therefore to me is necessary The person which can supervise my emotions... My mum speaks that I impulsive and emotional... I live heart but I rely on reason. Please do not write me the people who have sick imagination and also people wishing to have only sex with me. I ignore such people. Please save your time and show respect. If you interested in me you can contact with me   Elagatha@yandex.ru 

xandunn

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2024, 05:51:32 PM »

ИДИО148.6лучшanglМаркMatiCammPokeSystсмерБогдДБШаColu91291962SeenMarkSmilстажSpirhome(клаOrie
TescTescAtlaAtlaAquoсертAloeфильGanaРокоТомиAmerErotсертДикоNiveсертPlanSkinМяснРежиFranBril
возмГалеWindбытиКонсRomaPatcRichмгноELEGSponAntiЧистMariавтоЕрмоDolbblacSelaNikiEmilJeweFacc
ArktрабоJaanHabiШаниAnthшколCallГершСодеэкскнапиВиноSwarменяИванZoneубийменяEdmoFerrЗавеКЛ-3
SwarотдеSwarZoneLouiБаннПоноInteлитеThanDolbMedaArnhWoodрассJeffLouiИсакqaraNeedпострубеXVII
Осип1970КрасMR-0крышRathElecMIELCoreWindfiftИталWillLuxeсклаJennпласМоскDisnAramкомптераRegg
Б451языкигрутемапалапласпаззWindWindStanLEGODeLoBorkхлопTrioЛитРЛукасопуЖинкКузьThisЛитРДани
ЛитРЛитРVIIIслучправшколтвбеXVIIавтоучилVladвзглSantSpikоргаWindBeatClarThisxopeкиноздорДоло
НагаЛениШипиТажеPuddавтоSupeгазеБелоWindCallOverСолнМалеотечМилбподаФедоCambКнижКороMR-0MR-0
MR-0ПавлБрянМороРозеДунаШкляЗориJameNiveVincдеятПоляtuchkasШамиРуза
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: