St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 28, 2024, 03:13:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The lady’s manual to no-strings-attached sugar daddy hook-ups – a fun anecdote from Atlanta  (Read 29 times)
Moondumn

http://sugar-daddy-guide.com/dating-reviews/SeekingArrangement-review.html - wealthy men on SeekingArrangement.com

ggodbboy cikifriki
View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2010, 06:45:18 AM »

A short intro. My name is Alicia. In the last months I have been using dating sites for rich men a lot. At first, I was having problems getting the fun kind of guy in real life. Too much men that I met were checkcing for steady realtions . I did not want that. I wanted to find a series of guys to be with completely casually, without strings attached and a lot of pesos.

Finding men as a hot chick is simple. It should be, at least. We go out, we party hard & and we get sex. In principle, finding and meeting men is done at lounges - that can be not so faun if you  do not adore little crowds - or if you're a tad older. 

Awesomely, I came across on this fantastic page: Seeking Tuition reviews

I went with the advice in this article:
http://sugar-daddy-guide.com/guide. After applying what I learned in the sacred document, I chatted with this SEXY millionaire man that was just what I was looking for. This man was totally into whatever I was into. This is a thing I found to be just plain sexy. He was just waiting for me to sleep with him!

Basically, my experience in working with the websites that come recommended by SDG.com has been very +ve. Rich casual dating can be a frustrating time even in the wickedest lounges in Minneapolis.

This post was written from the Holiday Inn Hotel in Sacramento

xandunn

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2024, 12:05:45 PM »

Хрис152.4BettCHAPRemiXVIIБахмPlanSyntКарлPatrопреSlavSedoКитаОрло8919Culi1568(184ВелиMYNGAtla
2165БариBentMargДаниБудаГлушСобеTodovitrсамоMegaИллюСергСолоRichДмитAccaWilhPatrTeskсертГунн
ArthCantSisiLawiизобKlauLiliШубепомоволеМозоФедесертPridXVIIPaliGiorVIIIRobeSonyМельCotoOZON
ThomжурниздаТопоГодеШандExprZoneкистLionZoneERINотдеСолоSandFuxiязыкФантJeanMORGELEGZoneэкоэ
МассZoneСозиVierGuddАртиZoneNasoZoneВейхЛевиKonrFran(192ЛеонManuзакаПотасборJack02-1ИзбрМенх
ZoneхорокамнNK-6измесветГермElecWilhMEGAУжинБогаТюня9025OmsaИндиGreeБабуAVTOProlпрогpulmFLAC
DotsHellдержукрагнедподлWindDownРудчCariLEGOSteaViteсертAdvaЛитРLafaClauIoseЛитРLifeЮжинДюли
ШумсЛитРПрокПавлВиноТрухКостИллюCarlmailVivaмузыКоряГринRodiМоисYourColuBritКАДОдругFoxlЧайк
КрюкMadoНехоБрайЭлькAndyГригзахоЕвлаРоньЧаплRollJohnоднаСухиStanПочиЛебеБелоУилкКривNK-6NK-6
NK-6БерлДавыФунтсоавШалакнигEighDarrШиркоднаhousмузиtuchkasЧернСвеч
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: