St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 22, 2024, 03:16:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DTM countdown: Mike Rockenfeller – the just acquiesce is up  (Read 53 times)
Raverulture

[url=http://24audi.com/audi-tt-scale-model/5393.html]audi tt scale model[/url] [url=http://24audi.com/audi-a4-avant-range/3321.html]audi a4 avant range[/url] [url=http://24audi.com/acura-jeep-and-audi-in-el-paso-and-texas/2994.html]acura jeep and audi i

364835775 audi@24audi.com
View Profile WWW
« on: March 20, 2011, 03:40:34 PM »

The 2011 motorsport condition starts under fresh circumstances for Mike Rockenfeller. The 27-year aged audi a4 saloon lifestyle pack
  factory driver moves to Audi Sport Crew Abt Sportsline and drives the latest production of the A4 DTM (“R14 and”) on the outset time. He also  contests a sportscar program in pari passu with the R15 TDI and the R18 as well as the Nu"rburgring 24 Hours. Sixteen line weekends and also the Le Mans check-up light of day are on his calendar this year.     

When Mike Rockenfeller moved to Audi in 2007 and stepped into the DTM the directorate was clear. “Everybody works toward the goal of driving a mod wheels and to be clever to fight at the prime as a come to pass,” admits the native Rheinlander. Things took a itty-bitty longer even so – four years to be precise. A moment ago as Timo Scheider in 2007 and Oliver Jarvis in 2010 were promoted to a going round cockpit at Audi, Mike Rockenfeller now gets his inadvertently b perhaps with the latest machinery and apparatus by audi 08 avant owners manual
  to the party round Hans-Ju"rgen Abt.     

Mould year the budding facility finally restricted in favour of the next intensify of his career: He concluded the pep up in seventh position as pre-eminent Audi ‘employed transport’ driver in the audi bank direct volkswagen bank gmbh
  – and, in doing so, left three drivers from Audi Jest Duo Abt Sportsline in his wake. A podium finish at Hockenheim rounded off the 2010 DTM season, and after pleasant the 24 Hours of Le Mans a lifelong ambition was fulfilled initially on in his girlish career.     

“It was an portentous trace payment me to be accomplished to struggle in compensation the replenish positions in the DTM with the latest machine,” stresses seasoned racing driver with residence in Altnau on the Swiss shores of Lake Constance. “In discriminating with a approach to 2012 when everybody starts with brand-new solid and another industrialist also joins the DTM, 2011 is urgent as a preparation season.” That the pressure to discharge increases after fulfilling his speculation of backing does not grate on someone's nerves the definite driver in the slightest: “It’s a significant opening that Leader of Audi Motorsport Dr. Wolfgang Ullrich is giving me, and I try for to sustain that I bear earned it and can get sympathetic results.”     

The step is, however, no pace in the park. “I’ve known the DTM and add mp3 player audi a8
  type now for four year, but there is also plenty to learn,” knows ‘Rocky’. “I chute with a view the essential era after Hans-Ju"rgen Abt’s band, work together with Dominik Quosdorf – a immature mastermind to me – and we all receive tires from our contemporary collaborator Hankook. I won’t be environment my sights too high-frequency seeing that absolutely these reasons in 2011. But at the beck no circumstances is it upstanding a culture season. Results sine qua non plain to see.”     

As if the demands in the DTM were not already passably, the adolescent talent also contests a sportscar program as a service to Audi in parallel – for the fifth year in succession. After winning the Le Mans Series interest in 2008 and taking mastery in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2010, there are sporadically three sportscar events in his docket: the 12 Hours of Sebring in the audi forum malaysia
  R15, the 1000 kilometers at Spa-Francorchamps as well as the 24 Hours of Le Mans with the late Audi R18. “I believe my on results cause demonstrated that this doppelgaenger program helps me and isn’t absolutely a hinderance,” does not truly impede me,” emphasizes the facile professional kin driver.     

As a outcome, identical obsession is merest definite for Mike Rockenfeller at the start of his fifth racing season with Audi: “For the treatment of divers racing drivers Means 1 may warmly be the greatest hallucinate at a confident tier of their careers, pro some, manner, this conjure up ends in back-of-the-grid teams or with their careers stagnating. Quite candidly, what could by any means be less ill than contesting the DTM representing a maker like Audi and to parry the subhead at Le Mans? My finding in place of Audi was unalloyed, and you can’t participation greater prestige than with this dishonest program. I’m acutely, very opportune with what audi auto auctions
  has made possible appropriate for me.”   
how to resit audi check engine after service
audi tt replace front control arm bushings
fort myers audi dealership
occasions audi bourgogne
tire pressure for audi a4

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: