St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 17, 2024, 09:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: replica handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags on the Titanic  (Read 150 times)
x6zj6vf8t

View Profile Email
« on: April 02, 2011, 01:58:50 AM »

fake handbag guide SEARCH JOIN OUR COMMUNITY BRANDS Louis Vuitton (91) Chanel (46) Chloe (6) Coach (10) Dior (3) Dolce & Gabbana (1) Fendi (Cool Gucci (46) Hermes (22) Jimmy Choo (4) Marc Jacobs (3) Prada (Cool Yves Saint Laurent (3) SITE OF THE MONTH IMPORTANT PAGES Replicahot.com Stole My Identity!How to Spot a Scam Replica Handbag Site Replica Valley RipoffsOMG! Have you seen the new additions at Replicavalley.com?Rental vs Replica: Rent a Louis Vuitton Handbag or Buy Replica Handbags?Are there any good replica handbag site reviewers out there?Is Buying Replica Handbags Illegal?Introducing My New Replica Site Newsletter!Replica Handbags Sites Are Not Intimidated by Scare Tactics of Louis Vuitton and ChanelMy Artsy has arrived: Come and see some picturesReplicapot got a makeover: Come check it out!Don't Get Burned: Replica Handbag Site Payment Methods ExplainedReplica Watch Shopping GuideWin A Free Replica Item of Your ChoiceLouis Vuitton Handbags on eBay: Is it Worth the Risk?Replica Handbags Horror StoriesHow To Buy Replica Online Without Getting Ripped Off   Archives
 SOFIA RECOMMENDS AllWomenstalk
Fashion Trends
Louis Vuitton
The Bag Snob
Tiffany Replica Reviews Would Your Louis Vuitton Replica Survive the Sinking Titanic? Jul 21, 2009 / Posted in Louis Vuitton by Sofia 0
How much Louis Vuitton Luggage went down with this thing?
Apparently, and I’ve just read this in two separate online newspapers, Louis Vuitton was the only luggage to survive the sinking Titanic. LV’s waterproofing and seam sealing was so good that it sunk to the sea bottom, unopened and without damage to the contents. So, if a replica Louis Vuitton bag is meant to be perfect,Gucci handbags, do you think yours could survive this kind of thing?
The Titanic launched and sank in 1912,Chanel Handbags, a year when Louis Vuitton bags were every bit as prestigious as they are now. While no one knows exactly how much LV luggage went down with the ship it’s clear that a ship carrying thousands of the wealthiest Europeans of the time would have a ton of it.
One man I read on an LV forum went so far as to identify three passengers who were confirmed to have packed Louis Vuitton: Charlotte Cardeza, Leontine Aubart and Marie Spencer. A lot of research has apparently been done about this kind of thing��mostly through insurance claims made after the sinking.
This is the LV Ocean Liner Chest from 1910. There were definitely some of these on board the Titanic.
Was There Replica Louis Vuitton On Board?
You’d probably assume that there were no replica Louis Vuitton around in those days, (unless you’d read my LV article tracing the first replicas back to the very first year Monsieur Vuitton was in business.) While there probably weren’t replica Louis Vuitton purses as we know them, there were most certainly imitation Louis Vuitton suitcases and trunks, as about half the luggage designers in Europe in those days were making imitation Louis Vuitton.
I’m tempted to test a few of my Louis Vuitton replicas to see what kind of thing would happen if I sent them sinking into some icy seawater. If the seams and stitching are meant to be every bits as tough, and the canvas is exactly as the real thing��well it only stands to reason, right?
Do you think Lindsay Lohans LV Damier Canvas Suitcase would survive?
Trouble is, I only have replica Louis Vuitton handbags��no trunks, and I really don’t think the Griet or Papillon were meant to stand up to this kind of thing. Replica Louis Vuitton luggage of the vintage type is super rare, mostly because modern LV luggage is the duffle, or rolling suitcase style. I do have an LV suitcase. Maybe I should toss it off the Long Island Ferry and see what happens?
Whether or not my Louis Vuitton replica would have survived may just end up filed another of the many Titanic mysteries…
 Popularity: 5% No comments Tags: Louis Vuitton, louis vuitton replica, Louis Vuitton replica handbags
 This entry was posted on Tuesday,coach purses, July 21st,Coach Bags, 2009 at 3:15 am and is filed under Louis Vuitton. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. Leave a reply Click here to cancel reply.
 Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Recent Posts Reader Submitted Charming Replica Site Review: Replicavalley.com Can`t Forget About Dolce & Gabbana Classic Replica Handbags: Timeless Replica Louis Vuitton That Will Never Die Chloe Margareth, Queen Of The New Handbags At Replica Valley My New Fendi Multicolor Peekaboo Is Making Me A Fendi Fiend! Most Commented How To Buy Replica Online Without Getting Ripped OffAre there any good replica handbag site reviewers out there?Replica Site Review of Replicavision.com: A Dream Come True!Replica Site Review of Replicavalley.com: Just What a Girl needsReader's Replica Handbag Site Review of Replicavalley Most Popular Designer Handbags That Got Sienna Miller On The Best Dressed ListLouis Vuitton Releases A Soon-To-Be-Classic In The Monogram Empreinte CollectionShould Sofia Coppola Take Over Louis Vuitton Handbags?Chloe Margareth,Chanel Bags, Queen Of The New Handbags At Replica Valley Classic Replica Handbags: Timeless Replica Louis Vuitton That Will Never Die Copyright 2010 ReplicaPot.com
copyemome

[url=http://www.chroma.pl/druk/ArkuszePlano] katalogi reklamowe druk[/url] [url=http://www.chroma.pl/druk/Katalogi]szybki druk[/url] [url=http://www.chroma.pl/druk/UlotkiSkladane] drukarnia ulotek[/url]

947212245 teodorakrasinska@gmail.com teodorakrasinska CIKIFRIKI
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 04:13:34 AM »

Heloo               

plakaty b1

It is my first time on this forum, and i would like to say hi to all people here. Check my mini site below, and say something to me what you thinking about it Smiley       

drukarnia offsetowa

tanie wizytówki

druk ulotek

Katalog Stron www

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: