St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 25, 2024, 07:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Follow the Kardashians_148  (Read 48 times)
dyqk0871

View Profile Email
« on: April 12, 2011, 03:19:35 PM »

We are all busy with our daily lives: go to the post office, pick up the children to the practice of football, calling his grandmother just to say hello. With all the hype with many families trying to follow the Kardashians of life, the American dream can obtain completely bogged down and left behind.
It may be exactly what we need.
The American dream used to be an objective, honest, a country full of possibility: a place where you hear the voice of all, all the issues, are encouraged to all opinions. When it comes to a land where no one could walk the streets freely. And yet... but only if this road is paralyzed by Jimmy Choo too high and accompanied by an Armani suit.
The American dream became a nightmare. It is now breaking portfolios, fancy cars and the water into wine. It remains to be seen in the hand with sunglasses Gucci, Prada, oversized bag and a latte. He is known worldwide as the last style of life. actors and often artists who are not actually successful until they were "done" in America, no matter how famous are in their own country. But when is enough enough? When we realize that this dream is incredibly out of reach for 99% of us? When you recognize that milk is an empty cup of Starbucks recycled outside our own counter tory burch sales, it leased the Prada bag is invaded by the credit card used and oversized sunglasses Sun are quite simply be able to see clearly that the economy is falling apart around us? With many trying to maintain the facade of living large, citizens from across the country sank deeper and more deeply in debt. People choose marks in the practical clothes, holidays
extravagant on houses.cars for food. With so many people, bypassing the need and dive directly in the dele fantasy of the American dream land, our country is the serioproblemi of us.
A large part of the problem begins with maladministration and ending with a thought bubble, "why not I've already did not let me need?" Where my money? "How to pay my next meal. In other words, when a real crisis.
More more people who have seen recently reached the brightness and glamour that aid food pantry now. Employees get removed from right to left and businesses ranging from Macy, businesses to close their doors, now is the time to expect the unexpected. Although you feel what I say is stable today tory burch reva shoes, statistics show that nobody is really. Now is the time of withdrawal of days when needs such as food and shelter may be difficult to treat. With the increase in prices and low wages, it is time to eliminate from our American dream and renew our current environment. In other words, create a new dream.
In this dream, planning smarter spending more intelligent and, finally, the strong economic situation that we had estimated once are mainly. Many jackets of designers and high-rise apartments. It is time to build reputation, the State tory burch reva clutch, and equipment are constantly destroying our country. We must return to a place to make the true American dream, it's that money cannot buy. Who lives in a country where we hear the voice of the world and encourages all views, and everyone has enough complete food at every meal.
After all, not everyone can
stay with the Kardashians.More infomation:

Excellent favored by celebrities bags_210
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: