St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 23, 2024, 07:31:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Air Max 2009 Victoria Beckham by London Fashion Weeks Fashion East show - Telegr  (Read 82 times)
fgfhd18ne

View Profile Email
« on: April 18, 2011, 02:35:30 PM »

Their accumulations were shown outdoors, in the stone basement passageways, under the former home of the Inland Revenue, at Somerset House, LFW's current HQ.
                Victoria Beckham made a surprise visit to                                    London Fashion Week                                this afternoon to view the collections by youth designers showing under the Fashion East 2010 banner.           
                                                    Victoria Beckham made a wonder visit to the Fashion East show                     
Mrs Beckham's favourite collection was the Art Deco, Empire State Building-inspired collection along the Royal College of Art graduate, Holly Fulton. Crystals,asics sale, beading and plastic graphics created dazzling architectural ideas on her leather, silk and PVC designs, in dark and white,supra shoes for cheap, aquamarine and yellow, with matching neckpieces.
Victoria Beckham at London Fashion Weeks Fashion East show - Telegraph
[标签:作者]
[标签:来源]
[标签:时间]
Victoria Beckham by London Fashion Week's Fashion East show
Victoria Beckham takes a liking to Holly Fulton's designs at the Fashion East show.
                "I'm in London to do a bit of go," she said,Air Max 2009, referring to her own                                    Victoria Beckham collection of dresses                                , which was shown at                                    New York Fashion Week                                recently."I've listened so many approximately this show and I ambitioned to show my patronize for young designers. I understand what it's like, how stressful and macabre it tin be."           
Heikki Salonen, from Finland, too a graduate of the RCA,discount tory burch, who currently works because Diesel as a creative adviser, took his inspiration from Ingmar Bergman movies, for a range of functional dresses and separates in gauze,vibram footwear, cotton, fabric and denim,timberland stores, accessorised with troubled tan DMs.

Michael Van Der Ham continued his fascination with Andy Warhol's deconstruction of an exhibition curated by Diana Vreeland in the 70s, which featured designs by Halston, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino and Diane von Furstenberg. Van Der Ham patch-worked his homage in lame, printed brocade, sand-washed silk satin, organza and metallics for a present-day take on the era. He has recently designed a capsule collection for the Matches chain of boutiques.
    Related treatises            New York Fashion Week: Victoria BeckhamAnna Wintour heads for London Fashion WeekLondon Fashion Week: Jeremy ScottLondon Fashion Week: Peter PilottoLondon Fashion Week: Pringle of ScotlandLondon Fashion Week: Sienna Miller praises London dress sense                   
BY Hilary Alexander |22 September 2009
The Fashion East line-up this annual functioned 3 vibrant emerging talents: Holly Fulton, Heikki Salonen and Michael Van Der Ham.

hogan sneakers online How To Select A Digital Came

giant beats sale Ipod touch 3rd generation featur

There is something reliable about a shoe. When you first try it on, it’s either a fit or not, but you are spared the indignity of those three way mirrors that dramatize the lasting evidence of your dietary indiscretions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: