St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 21, 2024, 09:57:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: timberland outlet store - Cavs  (Read 77 times)
de51tyujkk

View Profile Email
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:45:46 PM »

Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Cavs: Never complain about the refs again
Of all the people with whom I thought ‘Sheed would develop a kinship in Boston — KG, Pierce, Doc, his Mini-Me Eddie House,timberland outlet store, maybe even The Gooch on a mentor/apprentice level — I didn’t know Tommy Heinsohn would be on that list. A conspiracy against Boston? So that the wildly popular Atlanta Hawks can have their way? That’s what we’re going with?
But I’m not going to single out the Celtics. Players, coaches, fans and even some media for every team initially look to blame the refs after a tough loss. It’s like a sports reflex. I remember in Little League football,buy vibram five fingers, our rare losses were inevitably because “The refs was cheatin’!” to about half of my crying teammates. And in my hometown Seattle,Jimmy Choo outlet, people still fly into a rage if you bring up the ref job during the Seahawks’ 2005 Super Bowl loss to the Steelers.
But then ‘Sheed wasn’t the only one associated with the Celtics complaining about the refs following yesterday’s loss to the Lakers. In the aftermath of Boston’s third straight L, it’s been: Pierce didn’t push off (or even if he did, Kobe does it all the time); Kobe double-dribbled on the game-winner; the Lakers shot 22 free throws while Boston “only” shot 19 at the stripe.
You want to chalk up a loss to injuries, to coaching, to condensation on the court? Fine. But leave the refs out of it. It’s like Lady Gaga blaming the gay community for lack of support if she loses out on a Grammy.
Rajon Rondo (photo. Christian Kozowyck)
The funniest moments of Rasheed Wallace’s unintentional “Mike’d Up” segment during last Friday’s Hawks/Celtics game — when his voice carried to every court mic and provided color commentary from the Dolemite Broadcast School — weren’t any of his creative curses or when he screamed “BALL DON’T LIE!” after Atlanta missed a free throw following a questionable call. It was every time ‘Sheed acted like there was some conspiracy against the Celtics by the referees.
Sometimes it’s comical, sometimes it’s utterly annoying. Either way,wilson hammer racquet, it’s time to enact a new rule for the NBA: Until further notice, anybody associated with the Lakers, Celtics,dunk shoes, Cavs and Spurs cannot complain about the refs. Your teams are the main culprits of “getting all the calls” more often than not; the only time it’s not the case is if you’re matched up against one another and it’s impossible for both teams to “get all the calls.” Kobe, LeBron, the Big Three, and Tim Duncan will always get superstar treatment. Always. You can throw D-Wade, Steve Nash and Chris Paul in there, too, although for whatever reason their influence on refs doesn’t necessarily extend to the rest of their team.
topics related articles:

discount timberlands -A Touch Of Accessory

cheap sony headphones -Christian Louboutin discoun

Dont You Know Who I Am-_2516

Bench and hand vices for watch work shops While watch repair is being carried out, it is necessary to hold watch parts in place. Bench vices are tools to hold intricate watch components in place while working on them. Hand vices let the worker hold the subject with a firmer grip and hold the subject closer to the eyes for better inspection.
Raireiced

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 07:00:15 PM »

Наш интернет-проект собрал информацию, отражающую особенности работы сНа нашей интернет-странице вы найдете все ответы на вопросы, связанные с доска бесплатных объявлений ищу работу.Вы долго искали ответы на вопрос, сопряженный с разместить объявление в сочи, то просим  поиск авито ру Для получения дальнейшей информации о работе с подать объявление тумба, подать объявление о продаже коляски, подать объявление тумба посетите наш веб-сайт, пройдя по ссылке….  г гатчено бесплатные обявление и  где подать объявление в интернете Пусть опросы для вас проводит сторонняя организация.Проверьте, в порядке ли ваша «шкурка».
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: