St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 22, 2024, 06:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: puma shoes hand-stitched blogging_960  (Read 49 times)
dfsdf70zf

View Profile Email
« on: April 23, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »

hand-stitched blogging
 Clog Mania!fashionable birthday hand-stitched bloggingMarch 17th, 2010 / Posted at fp julia / Permalinkanother fp girl told me almost this awesome embroidery along brooklyn artist iviva olenick.? she describes her work for small-scale, semi-autobiographical pieces namely make up a hand-stitched blog. what a shipshape idea! the chips comprise signs she sees above the street,tods mens, charts of brooklyn and little quotes alternatively things on her mind, and she likewise writes almost the inspiration after her projects on a blog cried were i so besotted.i actually favor the motif of seaming inspirational quotes alternatively melody lyrics onto empty tshirts or pillows! joining to my long menu of projects i want to try… 7 people like this post.LikeTags: masterpiece, craft, embroidery,babolat tennis rackets, wednes-diyThis entrance was postedon Wednesday,nike shoes cheap, March 17th, 2010 at 10:09 amand namely filed beneath DIY projects,cheap beats headphones,  handmade,  the gallery.You tin follow any responses apt this entry via the RSS 2.0 fared.You can skip to the end and leave a answer. Pinging is currently not allowed.One Response to “hand-stitched blogging”Iviva Olenick says:April 4, 2010 at 6:24 pmThanks as this posting,puma shoes! I am Iviva, the artist you’re writing almost on.If anyone of you are in the NYC zone, I am instructing a 5-week embroidery workshop at Pratt in Manhattan (14th Street approach 7th Avenue), The Embroidered Art Journal, MPDA-104. It’s Wednesday nights,monster beats sale, April 21 – May 19, 6:30-9:30.For more info and to register: http://my.pratt.edu or 212-647-7199.You can also adjoin me for more details.

demon headset BumpCrack Links 128_9116

demon headphones Marilyn Monroe Caught On Tape Sm

Just a few days ago a preview of the ?uestlove x Nike 1World Air Force 1 was reported and showcased the newest model from the 1World collection. Multi-talent drummer, DJ, producer, and founding member of The Roots, ?uestlove demonstrates his designing skills and displays one of the most unique Air Force 18242;s to be released in the 1World series. Elephant print is paired with a red upper and gold swoosh, a very imaginative combination that truly represents ?uestlove8217;s unique style. The ?uestlove 1World Air Force 1 will be sold exclusively at Alife Rivington Club this Friday, August 1st. Doors will open at 11 a.m and the ?uestlove 1 World Air Force 1 will go on sale at 4 p.m. In addition, ?uestlove will perform live in a private courtyard for those who purchased the shoes from 5:30 p.m to 8 p.m. Note: the Golden Ticket Model is pictured above, the regular version will be sold at $250.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: