St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 21, 2024, 05:10:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: purchase vibram 5 finger shoes -LJ Design and Photo_214  (Read 70 times)
defgr60j

View Profile Email
« on: April 24, 2011, 05:08:03 PM »

Here’s a sampling from both of LJ Design and Photo’s etsy shops:,buy vibram five finger shoes
This may be manifest, but what is your medium? What varieties of materials and tools do you use?
Thanks Lorissa for the great interview!
How did you elect your shop label?
Yes, I have my own website at www.ljdesignphoto.com
Any commerce advice for artists/crafters just starting to sell their work?
Close-up flower photo by LJ Design and Photo
I am excited to post this functioned talent interview – I own 2 of her photographs and covet many extra of them. She recently likewise opened a mart with notecards and gift tags, some featuring her original photographs.
Art and Fine Art photography ambition not be a obtain rich fast scheme. Do it because you love it.
Any counsel because aspiring artists/crafters in your middling?
LJ Design and Photo
It is the name I have used a meantime for my photography and other art work. The LJ is for Lorissa June.
Tell me a little bit about an etsy artist you admire.
I admire Valerie of Valerie’s Gallery and all her excellent productions in her shop. She is just 1 of many artist on etsy I appreciate. I met her online whereas our mutual avenue group FAM and have forever enjoyed looking the wonderful bowls and pins she creates. I own a few entities from her and adore them quite many. My preference entities in her shop are her decorative bowls and vases. My most favorite piece is 1 that was purchased by something else ahead I could supply it: http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.16520057.jpg, just beautiful. I also love this fall tree and this lovely coin purse.
Don’t be afraid of your own neatness. Practice, Practice, Practice. With digital you can take so many photos and just delete them if they don’t work. Play with your depth of field,best price on mbt shoes, f-stops,MBT Kisumu Sandals, curtain speed, don’t be afraid and don’t forget post processing. You can merely improve a bad photo merely so much, merely it is truly surprising what you can do with a large photo. Since the invention of photography,mbt clearence shoes, photographers have secondhand dark room tools and other materials to wield their work. Manipulating and using light is what photography is all approximately.
Desert Scene: Photo along LJ Design and Photo
LOL – It was a merge, I meditation that the Donna’s Take it off,Angels, Matsui agree on 1 year, $6.5M (AP)_2342, or it might have been a Garbage song.
What namely the last song/album you listened to? (I’m equitable quaint, I love melody.)
Do you sell your go anywhere other than etsy?
I memorize Garbage! That takes me back a few years,mbt chapa black, LOL.
Mainly photography so my tools contain a Nikon Digital SLR, a microprocessor, photo paper, a Minolta x700 SLR, movie, and a Nikon membrane scanner. I also build cards of some of my photos so I can include cardstock, adhesives,mbt shoes bliss -Jewelry Blogging Round Up_1085, and more.
Are there other websites where we tin ascertain you/your work?
I hope everyone enjoyed perusing about her work & the photo tips!
Tell me a little bit about your process, from a current motif for a chip to the achieved production.
http://ljdesignphoto.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/photos/ljdesignphoto/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LJ-Design-Photo/31291031329
It depends above the series I’m working on. I often have a camera with me and if something catches my eye, I try to capture it. Once captured, I generally do tiny to the elementary image to begin with. I might crop it,SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, GPS BRACELET LEAD TO BURGLARY ARRESTS_138, improve the compare, correct color if needed. Often I later return to the picture and judge if it could use more. More might be production it Black & White, improving the compare in the sky, basically enhancing what is already in the image. With some of my path 66 photos I might speechless the colors so it has a vintage look. It truly depends on the image.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: