St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
September 21, 2024, 10:47:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All-Nighters: Mind Games  (Read 35 times)
msmarystrikens

245362358 msmarystrikens@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2010, 11:02:36 PM »

All-Nighters: Mind Games
Jonah Lehrer explores how the nature of the human mind can make it an enemy of sleep.
feergoortens

245362358 feergoortens@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:33:52 AM »

SOVANE, South Africa — South Africa, trying to overcome years of denial and delay in confronting its monumental AIDS crisis, is now in the midst of a feverish buildup of testing, treatment and prevention that United Nations officials say is the largest and fastest expansion of AIDS services ever attempted by any nation.
feergoortens

245362358 feergoortens@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 01:35:02 PM »

I thought I had a perfect marriage. My husband and I had the greatest sex you could ever imagine. We still do. We have you tube sex videos experienced every known form of erotic activity.” She had no idea that her husband was desperately unhappy until he took her free lesbian sex videos dinner one evening and announced: “I want a divorce. I don’t like the how to make sex toys way you live your life. We don’t have any common first time anal sex videos interests. I don’t really know what you think or feel. I don’t even know who you are gonzo free sex movies.” It took her three days to realize black group sex he meant every word he said. Hot sex had been satisfying enough for her but not for him. He longed for more emotional free sex video connection.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: