St Avenue Logistic Sdn Bhd
October 23, 2024, 02:30:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peak Paramount Selling 14k Virginal Gold Diamond Wedding ceremony Rings  (Read 30 times)
Breelmery

http://www.weddingideasmagazine.net/general/top-best-selling-14k-white-gold-diamond-wedding-rings.html - white gold diamond

254737583 wepadabydeeli@gawab.com
View Profile WWW
« on: March 11, 2010, 05:06:08 PM »

Want to secure a 14k snowy gold diamond alloy band? Let us talk far 10 pre-eminent 14k milk-white gold diamond blend rings.

1. Princess shorten 14k Gold Diamond wedding Band. It is elegant princess thin eleven diamond approach specify of mixing bands. The status of the diamond is G0H in colour and SI in clarity. The coalescing band require be crowded in deluxe Nimrod Unskilled velvet hand-out box to afflict with a terrific presentation.

2. 14K Undefiled Gold Cassiopeia Diamond Joining Band. It is a terrific mob which has brilliant dilute diamonds in a diagonal row. It has a wonderful finish, but you can also opt a brush put an end to if you lust after to highlight the diamonds. There is a rule cluster diamond which makes it wanted to posses.

3. Overstock.com has a 14k White Gold 1/2ct Round Diamond Uniting Cuff (G-H/ I1-I2). It compel draw up an superior alms championing the one you love. There are seven diamonds gleaming. It is in 14k gold and 1/2 carat load diamonds in G-H falsify and I1-I2 clarity.

4. 14K Snow-white Gold Diamond 3mm Mingling Cestus (.10 ct) Women's Ring. It is a.10 carat diamond jangle which measures 3mm and is made with gold. It looks perfect when worn as a wedding band. Coming with a lifetime warranty, this bloc can be replaces at large of expense if it is a day damaged during average wear. If there is any metamorphose in the enormousness of your bring, your clinking wishes be resized or replaced by way of Nobler Marriage Rings lavish of cost. Dry-point can also be done, but needs 3-5 more working days for the benefit of delivery...
more wide white gold diamond

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: